Greetings from 'The King of Castle Rock'

Welcome to a special world, centered around the small town of Castle Rock. A place hidden in the darkness of evil. This world is filled with colorful characters and touching stories of hope and survival. Their homes spread across the land to places like Derry, Jerusalem's Lot, and worlds beyond our ability to imagine, waiting for us to explore them. All of this vast empire is ruled by one man, its creator, Stephen King. This blog is about the work of the undisputed 'Master of Horror', from the literature to the process. Enjoy your journey through the world that Stephen King built, and rules!















Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Promo for The King of Castle Rock

This is the new promo for the King of Castle Rock Blogger and Facebook sites. This promo covers fourteen of King's most memorable works. Check it out and let me know what you think. TB



4 comments:

  1. Fantastic montage. If you tweak it, may I suggest Ed Harris? Otherwise perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In an early edit, I did have Ed Harris included in the video. Somewhere along the way, he ended up on the cutting room floor. He is a great actor and did an exceptional job as Sheriff Pangborn in "Needful Things." I am planning another promo to be released in a month or so. I will make sure that he makes it in that one. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Montage is great. Though I think it would carry over better if voiced over by a true Mainer in more of a story teller fashion. If you can, listen to Fritz Weatherbee. His north country NH accent is very close and around these parts people await his stories of the towns around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the praise of the montage. I will listen to Fritz Weatherbee. I would love to have a Mainer narrate for the site. I agree that it would add a level of authenticity that I cannot achieve. I did the narration myself, and tried to mask the Southern accent. I am from Alabama. Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to hire someone to narrate at this time. Thank you for the suggestion. It is greatly appreciated and provides me with a goal for the future.

      Delete